Our mission as Library Information Technology Research Centers is to empower students with foundations in research, information literacy, and technology skills to promote lifelong learning. The LITRC programs stimulate intellectual freedom, provide physical access to all available materials, and collaborate with ongoing Common Core classroom instruction. Our LITRC's support an independent love of reading, creative expression, and technology skills needed to be productive students and citizens in the twenty-first century.
Project Based Learning is a teaching method in which students gain knowledge and skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to a complex question, problem, or challenge. In Gold Standard PBL, Essential Project Design Elements include:
Click the OverDrive eBooks link above.
1. Select Bethlehem Area School District from the drop-down menu
2. Staff may log in with their BASD e-mail username. The password is your 6-digit employee ID number.
3. Students in grades 1-12 may log in with their 3rd Party User Name (BASD+ID) and 3rd Party Password (SRI). See your building librarian for login questions.
4. After logging in, you may check out up to 3 eBooks/audiobooks for 14 days. These are automatically removed at the end of the lending period.
5. Items may be checked out using a district computer or a personal device.
6. Elementary students have access to Elementary level materials; Middle School students have access to Middle and Elementary level materials; High School students and Staff have access to all materials.
7. If you have questions or need help with downloading eBooks to your device, consult the OverDrive Help Videos link.
8. If you have questions or need help with a device please consult the OverDrive Devices link.