Visit the Broughal Library to search for information, read a novel, magazine, or graphic novel, complete homework or get help from a Lehigh tutor. We have access to technology with several computers and Chromebooks, plus online research databases and Google Classroom so students can work after school. We also have three Kindles available for check-out, and access to Overdrive to download ebooks. Stop in to learn how to check your grades online and get organized and ready for the next day. We are always happy to see you!
There is a small café area outside the library for students to play board games, eat snacks and visit.
Click the OverDrive eBooks link above.
1. Select Bethlehem Area School District from the drop-down menu
2. Staff may log in with their BASD e-mail username. The password is your 6-digit employee ID number.
3. Students in grades 1-12 may log in with their 3rd Party User Name (BASD+ID) and 3rd Party Password (SRI). See your building librarian for login questions.
4. After logging in, you may check out up to 3 eBooks/audiobooks for 14 days. These are automatically removed at the end of the lending period.
5. Items may be checked out using a district computer or a personal device.
6. Elementary students have access to Elementary level materials; Middle School students have access to Middle and Elementary level materials; High School students and Staff have access to all materials.
7. If you have questions or need help with downloading eBooks to your device, consult the OverDrive Help Videos link.
8. If you have questions or need help with a device please consult the OverDrive Devices link.
Monday - Friday
8:15 AM - 3:30 PM