1. Students in all grade levels have the opportunity to check out books each week.
2. In kindergarten and first grade, students are allowed to check out one book at a time. Second grade students may check out two books, and third through fifth grade students may check out three books at a time.
3. Students may renew a book or books if necessary.
4. Please understand that if a student has overdue books, he or she will not be allowed to check out new books until the overdue books have been returned.
5. You will be expected to pay for any lost or damaged books (in cash, please) before the end of the school year.
6. All students are expected to follow all class and school rules during library class. Any violation of these rules may result in a student's borrowing privileges to be revoked.