eBooks and Audiobooks are now available to district students and staff members anywhere, anytime, and on multiple types of devices.
Click on the Overdrive eBooks image above.
Directions for login:
Select from the Drop-down menu: Bethlehem Area School District
Username: Your e-mail username
Password: Your 6-digit Employee ID number (found on your pay check or the district “staff" web page when you log in; it is the same number used on your sick/personal day request forms)
Username: BASD + student ID#
Password: log in with your 3rd Party Password (SRI). See librarian for more info.
Accounts are currently available for students in Grades 1-12.
General lending guidelines are:
* Up to 3 eBooks / audio books for 14 days.
* After logging in, you may check out eBooks / audio books to yourself using your district computer or your personal device.
* eBooks are automatically removed from your account at the end of the lending period.
* Elementary students have access to elementary school level materials.
2020 - First Marking Period:
* Week 3 & Week 4 (of 5 week cycle): 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
* Week 5(of 5 week cycle): 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
The Leader in Me uses the 7 Habits and helps students apply those principles to their everyday lives.