Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Governor Wolf Library!
Thank you for checking out our library's page.
Please take a few moments to look at the links found here and let me know if you have questions or comments.
Library Hours are 8:55 to 3:45 every Monday, Thursday, and Friday.
Internet Safety Tips for Families
Kid Rex (safe Google search)
1. Students in all grade levels have the opportunity to check out books each week.
2. In kindergarten and first grade, students are allowed to check out one book at a time. Second grade students may check out two books, third grade students may check out three, and fourth and fifth grade students can check out up to four books.
3. Students may renew a book or books if necessary.
4. Please understand that if a student has overdue books, he or she will not be allowed to check out new books until the overdue books have been returned.
5. You will be expected to pay for any lost or damaged books (in cash, please) before the end of the school year.
6. All students are expected to follow all class and school rules during library class. Any violation of these rules may result in a student's borrowing privileges to be revoked.
World Book Encyclopedia
For use from Home or School: Log in with your BASD Net User Name and Password.
(Example: John Smith, Student ID# 1234567
Username- SmithJ, Password- Basd1234567)
BASD Technology Use Policy
Lexile Level- Find a book!!