Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All books should now be returned to the NMS Library.
IF you are unable to find your library books,
please see Mrs. Werkheiser to pay for their replacements.
⇒REMINDER: Be sure to SIGN OUT and SHUT DOWN your Chromebook every day!
Search OPAC for a Nitschmann Library book HERE!
PARENTS: Help your student use "Common Sense" online
- Students will be respectful of others and speak quietly in the library.
- All books are due in (3) three weeks.
- Total of (2) two books for check out.
- Replacement cost for all lost materials is required. Please make your check or money order payable to: Nitschmann Middle School
- Internet code of ethics/conduct will be enforced. Any student using technology inappropriately will lose library privileges.
- Teachers may place materials on hold in the library for as long as needed.
Biblionasium - READ and SHARE
We are a Common Sense School!
What is a Common Sense School?
Earning the Common Sense School badge is a symbol of Nitschmann Middle School's dedication to helping students
think critically and use technology responsibly to learn, create, and participate.
Learn more here -> https://www.commonsensemedia.org/
Nitschmann Middle School Website
Need a book suggestion? I'd be happy to help!
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 3:25 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:25 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:25 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
"CHECK OUT" what's new!
I am on Team Bloomsburg! GO HUSKIES!!
BASD G Suite- Google Products
PA Power Kids Electronic Library
Nitschmann Middle School Library Mission Statement
The mission of the NMS Library is to empower students with foundations in research, information literacy, and technology skills to promote lifelong learning.
The program stimulates intellectual freedom, provides physical access to all available materials, and collaborates with ongoing Common Core classroom instruction.
NMS Library supports an independent love of reading (including handheld and electronic books), creative expression and technology skills needed to be a productive student and citizen in the twenty-first century.