Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Monday - Friday
7:15am - 2:45pm
- Students will sign in when they enter the library.
- All books are due in two (2) weeks. Failure to return material on time will result in a fine of 10 cents a day per book.
- Students may check out a total of five (5) books at a time.
- Replacement costs for all lost materials is required. Please make your check or money order payable to: Freedom High School.
- Internet code of ethics/conduct WILL BE enforced. Any student using technology inappropriately will lose library privileges.
- Teachers mauy place materials on hold in the library for as long as needed.
- No food or drink is allowed in the library.