Everyone is welcome to read, study, complete homework, work on projects, and visit the IGNITE Center (our makerspace). Come to explore your passions, learn, and share ideas in a respectful, responsible manner.
- If you are visiting during school hours, you must have a pass.
- We need your help to care for our books and equipment. If you find something that needs attention, please talk to Mrs. Bothwell or Mrs. Cressman and we will address it.
- If you have overdue books, you must return them before checking out any more books.
- We maintain a shelf of free books that you may take home and keep.
- Food and drinks must be enjoyed at one of the tables outside of the library.
- Please save gum to chew outside of school.
- Students who neglect their responsibilities in the library will be given a verbal warning. If the misbehavior continues, we will discuss library expectations with parents, and then the grade level guidance counselor.
Let's make our library a welcoming, productive place to be!